WINGS is a worldwide membership association dedicated to strengthening philanthropy and the culture of giving around the world. WINGS members need leading edge knowledge and information services to enable their work towards a strong global philanthropic community. While registered as a public charity in the USA, WINGS office is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Working under the supervision of the Programs Coordinator, the Programs Intern will support the implementation of WINGS programs and research related activities. Responsibilities include: collecting and managing data from members, supporting the day to day program activities, scheduling and organizing online and face to face meetings, assisting in maintaining the website and knowledge center timely updated, other duties as assigned.
What you will learn
- Skills and experience in fundraising, program development, event planning
- Data collection and management tools
- Relationship building with our online community
- Essential operations of a global membership association
- Emerging trends and issues on global philanthropy
- Global mindset: openness to and awareness of cultural and geographic diversity
What we require
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English – Fluent
- Working knowledge of Portuguese;
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Ability to multitask while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of computers, database systems, website maintenance, and in the latest information technology, social media, and online meetings;
- Completed at least 2 years in a University program
- Availability to work 6 hours per day
- Office is located in Itaim-Bibi, São Paulo
- Stipend (bolsa auxílio): R$ 1.200,00 per month
- Starting date: September 2014
How to Apply
To be considered, please submit cover letter and résumé as PDF attachments by e-mail to email@example.com. Consideration will begin as soon as applications are received, and the position will remain open until filled.